Friday, May 20, 2005

Party or Panic...

That is the question.

It's the last day of school and all though it's fun to think of a relaxed summer with the kids. That is somewhat of an oxymoron...fun and relaxed with kids. :)

So, rather than freak out, I'm trying to go into this next week with a new attitude of happy-mom-ness and not the woman who is the subject of "mother's little helper"

I had a great "last hurrah" day by making beads with Margo at the beadstore. It was very fun to be a social beadmaker and I'm going to have to do it more often....once I don't have kids at home all day.

Coffee today - tried Starbucks Skim Latte with sugarfree vanilla syrup.....ICK!
re-tried Starbucks thanks to generous Margo with Unsweetened Iced Tea. not as fun as my usual sweet stuff, but there are only ___ days till my class reunion.

music today - lots of fun mixes on the ipod, which I took with me to the store and plugged in the speakers while I worked. I love my ipod. Have I stressed that enough lately?

No comments: