Sunday, May 01, 2005

for the first time in a long long time I had a day of non-production beadmaking in my studio.

I had a wonderful time and it wasn't long enough. I had the ipod loaded with "chick songs" (hard to describe, but could probably be the soundtrack for a chick flick basically). Sang loud, had fun.

Getting ready to go to a small group thing from church. Babysitter is here, but I just had to take a second and say whoopee for me on my beadmaking day. I'll hopefully post pics tomorrow or later this week. if not here, then on WC.

also...there are fire trucks driving around in my neighborhood with no sirens on. It disturbs me. I am quite different about that since having a house fire. I would never have really blinked before when seeing a fire truck. Now I'm always worried that it has something to do with me. Hopefully, that will pass at some point. I really feel for my kids though. I know they have to feel a similar way, only more scared. Griffin hates the days that firemen come to school. Harrison hates when they ask him in class what kids should do in case of a fire (like he's a pro or something). His answer is "don't be home". Gotta love him!

Anyways. The fire thing put a damper on my good bead day. Hooray again for me!!!

ipods rock by the way. Maybe they're the good vibes I had been needing in the studio. It had been a long time since I had music instead of tv. Maybe I need that music thing instead.

Starbucks a.m. order - Venti Iced Hazlenut Light Ice Latte. Boys had decaf frappucinos. I spoil them. :)

No comments: