Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Friday to me!!!!!!!!

Nothing beady to report, but hopefully I will soon. The plans are this... go into the studio tomorrow and get setup for making beads by Monday afternoon. THEN Monday afternoon, get home from work, walk the dog and then go to work in the studio for at least 2 hours. I plan to work longer on certain days when the boys are w/ their dad. (I DO plan on enjoying our pool for the next few weeks though while it's open, so maybe no longer hours until after Labor day. We'll see)

I'm getting excited about it, but like I said before still nervous. I was working on the website last night and like I mentioned in another post, re-read some (ok, a lot) of my blog. It's weird to go back and read something that you wrote in the past. I was never a journal keeper before I did it online, so I haven't really done that a lot in my past and I've never really taken the time to go back and read things I wrote online either.

So, it was sort of a surreal thing reading things I'd written. Some of the entries were things I remembered clearly, some not at all. Some made me really blue, but some made me happy. I'm really glad that I wrote a travel-log from my trip to Canada though. It totally cracked me up reading about our trip. I also liked my followup about people moving to Canada. I know I'm the only one who knows what I'm talking about here, but hey, it's my journal.

ANYWAYS, reading what I'd been doing in my studio in the past really lit a fire under me. Made me remember what I've been missing and helped get me in gear. Hopefully this energy will continue as I do my least favorite part of beadmaking... cleaning off my glass table! Oh for the "glass fairies" that used to come do that for me!!

ok... must get to work at "real job"!!!

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - Bad Sylvie did not have coffee setup last night so that she could just hit the button in the morning when she's a walking zombie. Instead, had to stop at Starbucks. Mmmmmm. Love my Cinnamon Dolce Latte

music - Sylvie's Groove Tunes - Was just listening to Kayne West's Golddigger. right now listening to Jackson 5 - I want you back. It's a very fun playlist of songs that make me want to dance and GO OUT! Perfect for a friday!!! (will try to add it to the sidebar later) OOOH! Now it's "I will Survive" by Gloria Gainor! PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: