Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quickie Post (well it's supposed to be... after yesterday's on and on and on, we'll just have to see)

Not much news on the beady front. I have spent a lot of time this summer at our neighborhood pool and have gotten to know my neighbors fairly well. I had sort of kept to myself in the neighborhood before, other than just a couple of people, even though I grew up in the neighborhood, I hardly KNEW anyone. Well, that changed this summer. I became a social girl and have really talked to and gotten to know the people who live around me.

How does this relate to beads you ask?? Well, it looks like I'm going to be teaching a beginning jewelry-making class at our clubhouse this fall. I think it will be a good thing on a few different levels. I miss teaching AND by then, I won't have seen my neighbors as much because the pool will be closed. This will help keep me in touch with them AND will get me back into the teaching groove again.

SO... that's it. I'm keeping it short and sweet today. I could talk forever about a bunch of stuff, but I need to get to work!


tiny blah blah blah

I did NOT have any coffee today and that is going to have to change on my way home! I guess my 3 days of home-made coffee will be the record to beat because I'm going to get Starbucks on my way home. Can't help it. Need my coffee

Music today - My playlist called "If I was an XM Radio Station" (see a link to the left. It's sort of a "soundtrack" of Sylvie)

No comments: