Tuesday, August 19, 2008

True Confessions Tuesday....

NO! Not THOSE kinds of confessions! I'm not airing any dirty laundry here.... but without really meaning to make that segue this post IS about laundry!!!!! Not kidding!

Here's my confession... I did NOT make beads yesterday. I did NOT clean my studio yesterday. I did laundry. :( Lots and Lots and Lots of laundry. Apparently my children had been hiding lots of dirty clothes in strange places all over the house! Suddenly there were NO clothes to wash and NO clean clothes for them to wear.... so I went on a HUNT! (and found about 4 loads of laundry among all their hiding places!!) If only I could find where they are hiding the socks and underwear!!!!!!

SO, I got all excited for nothing... just laundry. :(

Today is full of other kid-related activities, so it won't be a beadmaking day either (unless I do something nutty and make beads at midnight... which i really don't think is a good idea since I have to get up at 6)

Sorry dear readers that I don't have something exciting to tell you on the beady front, but this is the "blah blah blah-og of a single mom" and her crazy life... and laundry is sometimes a part of that.

My other non-beady activity today involves getting a kid with poison ivy to stop itching!! That reminded me of a blog entry I had a few years ago where I said the phrase "poison ivy still itches" and when I checked my website statistics to see how people found my site, that was one of the google keyword searches that a lot of people had used!!!!!!!!!! They were looking for info on poison ivy and chose the "sylviebead blog" as a site that might have info???? Crazy!

I can't see those stats the same way now that my blog is here on blogger.... which is ashame. That was always funny. So if any of you came here looking for a cure for poison ivy that still itches... i'd suggest going to a REAL medical site OR visiting your local physician. If this is an emergency, please dial 911 or report to a local emergency room.

now back to our "show"........

Tiny blah blah blah...

No coffee this morning! (gasp!!!) I had a Dr. Pepper from the grocery store instead. I had to stop and pick up a prescription for Harrison who has poison ivy (that still itches! LOL)

Music - listening to Dave fm (per Harrison's request) and right now they're playing "There She Goes Again". I haven't heard that song in a LONG time. That's one of the reasons I love that station. (that and because my kids are "radio personalities" on the Mara Davis radio-free lunch show)

No comments: