Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday...

Wasn't going to post anything, but changed my mind.

I just wrote a whole paragraph and erased it which really stinks. I love writing here. I know there are people who like reading it... like my quirky look at life. Do I have to be less authentic because one of the 4 readers here is unhappy? Maybe.

One of my friends this week was upset about some things going on in her life and said, "sometimes you've just got to laugh at it all cuz there ain't nothing else to do with it." I totally agree.




Tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee today - NONE and I could have used some!!!

Music today - Right now, just in my head.... Carly Simon....

You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht
Your hat strategically dipped below one eye
Your scarf it was apricot
You had one eye on the mirror as you watched yourself gavotte
And all the girls dreamed that theyd be your partner
Theyd be your partner, and...

Youre so vain, you probably think this song is about you
Youre so vain, Ill bet you think this song is about you
Dont you? dont you?

No comments: