Saturday, August 16, 2008

Quickie Saturday post.

Have a LOT to do today and have been up and going since 7:30 (those who know me well know that this is NOT normal for Saturdays). Cooper doesn't understand that we don't have to get up at 6:15 like a normal weekday, so he was very very insistent that I get out of bed before 7. Ugh.

BUT it did get me going early and I got into the gym and did weights and swam before it got crowded. YAY!!! Ran some errands, including a trip to the glass studio in town (you knew it was going to get around to talking about beads somehow!!)

SO while I was there I talked to the studio owner about teaching again!!!!!!!!! This is something I really really miss, so just as much as having the push to make beads, I have even more motivation if it means I get to teach. It is something that I love love love, and would make me VERY happy to get to do again.

WHOOPEE!!! Happy Dance (although nothing is for sure... I'm still dancing)

off to the other pool... this time to relax with my sister, niece and friends!

OOH! Almost forgot!! Must document the crazy thing I saw today!!! It was "throwback 80s workout man" And you would THINK that I saw this guy at the gym. Nope. He was exercising in... wait for it..... THE KROGER PARKING LOT!!!!!!!!!

He had big big headphones on (and he was not hip enough to be cool doing so), Dr. J sweatbands on his wrists (I can't think of a better way to describe them), TUBE SOCKS and was doing bicep curls with HUGE hand weights. The weights looked like something he bought at a garage sale from someone who stole them from an ancient YMCA. Not kidding!!!!!! Made me laugh. Made me call Denise to tell her what I was laughing at. I'm sure it made Denise roll her eyes. LOL

tiny blah blah blah

music- just a tiny bit on the radio (Dave fm)

coffee - Cinnamon Dolce Latte (I know! I undid all the good I did at the gym! oh well)

No comments: