Thursday, August 14, 2008

This is my 2nd post of today.

I was taking a break from working on bead website stuff (I do my own site and if I'm making a comeback, I've got to get the site ready) and decided to take a look back at the past for a minute (or 20). Some of it made me laugh, some made me sad BUT this post, that I referred to the other day cracked me up. Here it is...

Monday, February 24, 2003
A new week and I'm back to making head over heels kits...heads and feet heads and feet heads and feet. I'm still working on the future project(s) and took some time tonight to do some beading on those. Someday.....

In other music news...Coincidence or not...you be the judge...

Sylvie listens to Pink...Pink is nominated for a grammy

Sylvie listens to James Taylor...James Taylor is nominated for a grammy

Sylvie listens to the Dixie Chicks...Dixie Chicks are nominated for a grammy (are you following the eerie coincidence here yet?)

Sylvie listens to John Mayer (sp?) ...John Mayer is nominated for a grammmy

Sylvie listens to Nora Jones...Nora Jones is nominated for a grammy

Coincidence or do I have a strange voo doo like power over the music industry???

Whose career will skyrocket this year because I listen to their music in my studio????

Tune in tomorrow when we discuss the possibilities of Sylvie controlling corporate america...

Is Sylvie solely responsible for Starbucks being the multi-million dollar corporation that it is???


coffee today - Sylvie continues to support the Barrista movement by ordering a venti frappucino w/ almond syrup. and Lane Bryant by ordering a molasses cookie

Music today - no...I'm waiting to see whose career I should launch next. I think it's time for a Crowded House reunion tour, so I might listen to them tomorrow.<

I thought that was pretty funny. Sometimes I crack myself up!

more tiny blah blah blah

Coffee - broke down and stopped at Starbucks on my way home from work. They missed me and were happy to make my Venti 3 pump Cinnamon Dolce Latte with Whipped Cream (if you're gonna be bad be bad!!!)

No comments: