Friday, December 12, 2008

It is FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fear that next week is going to be one of the longest in my life, so I'm really going to enjoy this weekend and relax as much as possible (which isn't really possible... but i can try!!!)

BEADY NEWS!!!!!!!

Tomorrow I'm going to take a bead class with one of my favorite instructors in the world, Cynthia Rutledge. Cynthia taught me to do beadwork (not make beads, but using seed beads to make sculptural items) back in 2000ish and I absolutely love it. I don't do beadwork nearly as often as I'd like, but I do love it.

SO, after I found out that she was going to be in Atlanta on a weekend that I'm solo... I signed up for a class. I'm really excited, but have to get all my gear together tonight to be ready for the class tomorrow morning!

YAY!!! (and that was the beady news)

In non beady news... the reason that next week will be SO LONG is because it's the last week before school gets out for the holidays AND final exams. That's going to mean a lot of stress in my home PLUS a lot of anxious for school to get out kids. They're also going to be gone for a while, so I'm going to try to keep everyone calm and enjoy the days pre-holiday that I do get with them.

This will be the first time ever that I don't have my kids on Christmas Eve. That's going to be weird... but it's just the way it is. They'll be with me on Christmas, though... so the fun will just begin at noon on 12/25 instead of 12/24. YAY for Christmas!!!!!

I have a lot to do this next week to get ready for the Holidays, so I might not be around here much... BUT I'm working on a blog entry that lots of my friends are doing, all about ME ME ME (and that's what this blog is about... right???) that I'll be posting some time soon.

Merry Merry everybody!

tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee - Cinnamon Dolce Latte (of course)

Music - My long mellow list (right now it's playing "You're In My Heart" by Rod Stewart)

No comments: