Thursday, December 04, 2008

Thursday... "stress free" Thursday, the day that makes you look forward to the weekend because it's usually so NOT Stress Free!!!!!!!

I have so much to say, but I've been typing all day and don't feel like typing anymore.

What I WILL say is that Starbucks has NOT discontinued the Cinnamon Dolce Latte!!! There was just a shortage of the syrup and none of the stores could get any. WHEW!!!

That's about it on the positive stuff to report today.


tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee - substituting temporarily for the Cinnamon Dolce Latte we have...

Vanilla Latte (3 pumps) with whipped cream and dolce sprinkles. It wasn't TOO bad for a substitute. :)

Music - Sylvie's Groove Tunes playlist, which I turned off for most of the day because I couldn't dance and type simultaneously. Some days I'm more coordinated than others.

No comments: