Friday, December 05, 2008

It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very ready for this weekend. It's going to be a really fun one FULL of holiday stuff with my kids. This is the last weekend I have them before Christmas because they're with their Dad the next 2 weekends and there are SO many Christmas things that we want to do in Atlanta... we're going to be all over the place!!!!

Can't wait!!! Pink pig here we come!!!!!!!!!! (if you have no idea what that is... google it. It's an Atlanta tradition)

In other very exciting news.... Starbucks has re-stocked the Cinnamon dolce syrup!!!! WOO HOO! (insert happy dance here)

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend. Mine won't be beady, but will be filled with fun fun fun!

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - FABULOUS Cinnamon dolce latte made by Omar himself

music - none so far. I probably will listen to Christmas music on the radio. I haven't re-loaded my ipod with the christmas tunes yet!

No comments: