Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Wednesday and I'm actually blogging 2 days in a row!! OMG!!!!

I have NOTHING beady to talk about, so I really shouldn't be.

I do want to update you (because I know you were totally on pins and needles) on my I-Tunes conundrum. I DID figure out how to move the songs back in a really slow and tedious way, so I should have Christmas music back on my ipod in..... 3 years??? (just kidding! I think I can conquer it Friday night when I have some time while waiting for the delivery guys that might be there between 4 and 8:30... a perfect time to putter on I-tunes!)

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!!!

Merry Merry from rainy Atlanta!!!

tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee - the perfect beverage for a rainy day (or any day for that matter) Cinnamon Dolce Latte made by my favorite Barista, Omar.... who SAYS he's going to order 2 extra bottles of Cinnamon Dolce syrup and stock them away for me in case of another shortage!

Music - rainy day mellow mix. I just listened to James Taylor "This is a Song for You Far Away" and now I'm listening to another JT song "Carolina on my mind". The mix isn't ALL JT... just happened to shuffle 2 songs in a row.

No comments: