Tuesday, December 02, 2008

It's Tuesday.....

and I'm at the car dealership waiting to get my van fixed. :(

Nothing exciting or beady to report. I NEED to be reporting on getting Christmas presents made (because it's a homemade Christmas around here... my kids are going to LOVE that!!! I'm crafting my own beaded video games for them. LOL)

ANYWAYS... I don't have anything beady to talk about, so I'm making this short.


tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee - MAJOR disappointment for me... Cinnamon dolce latte has apparently been taken off the Starbucks menu. NOT a happy camper here. I'm having a mocha instead, but I will be giving up Starbucks for a while. MIGHT have to even e-mail someone important at Starbucks to voice my unhappiness.

Music - I'm at the car dealership and am listening to some sort of ESPN channel about football. Could be worse.

No comments: