Thursday, February 26, 2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE SICK KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have enough to do this week without another bout of strep throat. PLEASE don't let this be strep throat! I don't want to get strep throat either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I have a job that lets me run and pick up kids when necessary.... I don't know what I'd have done without one while my kids are school-aged. I can't imagine having to deal with sick kids in a regular non-family environment.... I've been lucky to work for family or for myself since they were born. I AM lucky,

but NO MORE SICK KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


this is a short entry... just needed to scream my frustration for a minute.


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - no. coke. It feels good in my throat... which hurts... which is NOT good. I thought it ws allergies, but sick kid is making me nervous.

music - only in the car on the way to and from school. ugh!

No comments: