Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday Monday....

This is short short.

I'm not feeling great. Haven't been all weekend. Made my early birthday party not nearly as fun, since we didn't do our bowling thing before the party (we did do it yesterday). I just want to crawl under the covers and sleep for 4 days... that's not going to happen.

I DID clean beads while watching the super-bowl last night... so I have that tiny bit of beady news to report... but that's all.

tiny blah blah blah...

brought to you by my sister, who didn't ask me to make this announcement, but since she bought the coffee, I'm going to anyways...

This coffee moment is brought to you by Sarah, who did something really nice for someone, which she really didn't need to do... and didn't get any sort of thanks... which wasn't very nice at all (and you know who you are.. you really do need to write and thank her.)

coffee - CDL (thanks sis!)

music - my long mellow list. Right now it's playing "She's the One" by Robbie Williams. I really love this song. I have no idea how I found it on itunes, but I did sometime last year... need to see if there is anything else of his I like... because I really like this song.

No comments: