Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Friday!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I've been doing the happy dance since yesterday because....

drumroll please.........


I got into the Bead and Button show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm very realistic and know that this year is NOT going to be a money maker (will be lucky to break even) BUT I knew it would be a good year to get back into the show because people, in this economy, might give up their booth spaces. It's an unfortunate situation, but I knew that it was likely that I'd get a spot if I could work my way up the waiting list due to seniority (doing the show for so many years in the past). And I DID!!!!!!

I have a much smaller booth than I ever did before, but I'm IN THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!

(insert more happy dancing here)

So... if you're going to be in Milwaukee the first week of June... come see me! I would love to meet the 30 of you that are here every day. :)


I have enough time to prepare for the show slowly, so that's a very good thing. I'll keep you all posted on the inventory-building process! YAY!!!

(insert more happy dancing!)


have a great weekend everyone!


tiny blah blah blah...

Once again, brought to you by a Finding Your Voice (FYV) student, Alice. Thank you Alice!!! It's very yummy!!!

(by the way... if any of you are considering being in a future class, I have a waiting list right now for the next round and it will start at the end of March. I still have about 4 spots open. Contact me FAST if you're interested in more info!


coffee - yummy Cinnamon Dolce Latte made by my alternate barista Sterling (aka Baldy)

music - My FUN playlist (perfect for happy dancing) currently playing "She's a Bad Mamma Jamma!"

No comments: