Tuesday, February 03, 2009

It's a COLD Tuesday!!!

brrrrrr!

I'm inside and toasty warm right now, however! I love my uggs. If my feet are warm, the rest of me is usually just fine!

I'm planning on spending a little time in the studio tonight, so I'm going to have to make sure to bundle up. It gets really cold down there! Not as cold as it used to get when my studio at my old house was on the enclosed porch. BRRRRRR... THAT was cold! I remember one year, the week before Tucson, the temperature here in Atlanta dropped into the teens and I still had a lot of beads to get made before the big show. I froze my BUTT off!!! (but we do what we do to get the beads made, right???) Anyone out there who is getting ready for Tucson, which starts this week, knows how that goes!

I miss going to Tucson. :(

I don't miss spending my birthday there though. It was nice to have friends around, but I really think my birthday is a BIG DEAL and spending the day working a show wasn't my favorite way to spend it. I DID like the Italian restaurant we went to every year on my b-day though! That was good food.... great Italian in the middle of the Southwest... it's true!

Tonight I'm going to concentrate on making the focal-bead for my new dream-project. I have no idea if the whole thing is possible, but it's time to start trying... making a few attempts at the prototype. I'm very excited about the possibilities...almost enough to talk about them here, but then I decided that wouldn't be best.

SO... I'll just try to hold off the sniffles (I still have a cold) and spend an hour or so "doodling" in glass tonight. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went...


tiny blah blah blah..

Today's coffee is brought to you by... STARBUCKS!!!! I got a free coffee coupon for my birthday!!!!! WOO HOO!!! Free Coffee for my birthday!!!!!!!

coffee - CDL - YUMMIER because it's FREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

music - my long mellow list. Right now playing James Taylor's Sweet Baby James. Love that song. :)

No comments: