Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Way too busy to blog today!!!

(yet here I am out of habit)

SO... because I'm guessing you need to read SOMETHING if you're here, I'm sending you elsewhere to read...

Non-beady sites that I read almost daily. Some of them visually inspirational, some of them thought-provoking, some just entertaining.

Here's my required reading list....

Daily Art Muse
A little of this. A little of that. Artistic inspirations

Colour Lovers
A great collection of color swatches. A page FULL of inspiration.

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
(also Pioneer Woman cooks...see link once you get there)
Just plain good reading.

Small World Reads
(looking for additions to your "To Be Read" (TBR) stack? This is where I'm finding mine lately. Sarah and I attended college together for a couple of years. I didn't know her, but have recently found her site through another friend's blog.)

There are TONS of great beady sites out there, but I thought I'd send you to some non-beady ones.

tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - CDL - thank you mom!!! I love my birthday!! :)

music - Sylvie's Long Mellow List - currently playing Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes

No comments: