Friday, February 13, 2009

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

woo hoo!!!!!!!

(insert happy dance here)

woo hoo!!!!!!! (did I say that already???)

Well, it's because I'm TOTALLY glad that it's Friday!!! This has been the LONGEST week EVER!!! Sick kids, legal crap, a cajillion appointments... enough already!!!! I'm ready for a WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The kids have off on Monday, so it's a long weekend too!!! I'm excited about our plans, but hope that everyone is WELL enough to enjoy them!!! Last year, this weekend was our first "Magical Mystery Tour" and it's a long long story that I'm not going to tell here, but it is a FUN new tradition in our family and tomorrow, as long as everyone is healthy, we'll be taking another tour! I think this is our 4th or 5th. It's sort of a game/field-trip/silliness all rolled into one. Facebook friends have seen pictures of past ones... I'll be taking pictures tomorrow if we go.

In beady news.... no news. I've been busy being mom, chauffeur and nurse the past few days, so nothing beady to report. I will have some time to myself this weekend, so maybe i'll get a little beadmaking time in then...

or maybe I'll watch the Daytona 500.... you never know! I like to keep you guessing!! I zig when you think I might zag!

(... and if you think I'm teasing and that beads would ALWAYS win out over NASCAR... guess again.)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!!!! I'll be back Tuesday (maybe Monday)

tiny blah blah blah...

Brought to you again by Maggie and her wonderful birthday surprise. Thank you again Maggie!!!!!!!!

(I actually have a back-up of sponsorship announcements! can you believe it??!!! If you're wanting to sponsor, wait a week or two... look at the side bar for the 'how-to'. Thanks guys!!)

today's coffee - Cinnamon Dolce Latte of course! :)

music - Sylvie's "new" mellow list (which is actually like 2 years old, but I haven't changed the title). Right now it's playing "Kiss Me" by Six Pence None-the-Richer which is WAY old, so I have no idea why it's on a playlist called "new" anyways!!!

No comments: