Friday, February 27, 2009

Good News Bad News Friday...

The good news is I don't have strep throat!

The bad news is that my kid does AGAIN. The meds didn't kick the last bout 2 weeks ago apparently. UGH.


The good news is I got into bead and button!

The bad news is... I never get any free time to be in my studio and the beads won't make themselves!


The good news is I have TONS of great ideas!

The bad news is... I have even LESS time to bead (bead-work, not bead making)


The good news is that......
hmmm.... I'm trying to think of any other good news items and I'm not coming up with any.

oh well. Other than sick kid, I don't have any bad news either. Life is good... just not news-worthy.


hoping for a good weekend with some pockets of studio time here and there. We'll see. I DO have a plan... we'll just see if it works or not. I'll keep you posted (maybe!)



tiny blah blah blah...

brought to you one last time by Alice. Thank you for a wonderful couple of weeks of coffee Ms. Alice St. Germain! I have loved these cups of coffee ALMOST as much as I love the beads you've been making (which are quite gorgeous!)

coffee - mais oui! Cafe Latte with Cinnamon Dolce Syrup. I have discovered that if I order it this way it costs less!!!!!!!! CRAZY! If I call it a Cinnamon Dolce Latte they charge more!!!!!!! Not kidding!!!!

music - long long mellow list. Currently playing John Mayer - Your Body is a Wonderland

No comments: