Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Abby-normal Wednesday.

Kids have a half-day today.

I'm making snacks for kids (whose friends seem to be bottomless pits), fielding crazy calls and emails, editing photos (which is taking FOREVER), clipping coupons and shopping for a car.

One beady thing out of 5 isn't TOO bad.

Hopefully things will turn around FAST and I can have some sort of normal again. (I feel like I've been saying that here since 2002!!! oh wait... I HAVE!)

so maybe abby-normal is just the new black???


oooh! did you notice??? The blog is prettier!! Thank you Ginny!!!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee brought to me once again by Cheryl. Aloha Cheryl!!! You rock!!!!!!

coffee - cinnamon dolce latte

music - more female country artists. The Wreckers are my favorites of the playlist

No comments: