Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It's Tuesday.... made it through Monday!

This is a super short post.

My website is almost done... don't look yet because there isn't anything there yet... just the structure. Ginny (www.designanddetail.com) did a fabulous job with it and I'm SO happy with the finished product. I just need to put the actual beads into it... which requires finishing the photograph editing and stuff that is keeping me busy.

BUT life is never simple and I'm having to buy a car at the same time.

I hate buying cars.... I hate that I HAVE to buy a car... I hate that it's keeping me from focusing on what i need to be focusing on right now.

so... no beady news other than that my website looks pretty.

I'm still in a bit of a blue funk over the stuff I wrote about yesterday. Hope that changes soon.


tiny blah blah blah...

No coffee today. Having Chick fil A instead

Music - a very mellow playlist of sort-of-country female singers... Dixie Chicks, Lori McKenna, and The Wreckers. Right now it's The Wreckers - Stand Still, Look Pretty. (this stuff fits my mood today)

No comments: