Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!!!!

When I was a freshman in college, I went to a small private school in Tennessee, Milligan College. (some of my Milligan friends are blog readers... so hi guys!!!)

ANYWAYS... One of my fun memories there (among many) was that in the spring there was a surprise "skip day" for the entire school... "Wonderful Wednesday" it was called. I wonder if this is the REAL Wonderful Wednesday there... today.... I'm thinking it might be a few weeks later when it is REALLY spring.... feels like it here today though!

SO anyhoo... what's so wonderful???

I got my camera set up!! And some pictures taken!!!

so... without further hoopla.... here is the newest of Sylviebead projects...


Holiday Head Over Heels!!!


This is Halloween (obviously) but there are a few other holidays as a part of the collection as well. More on THAT another day!


I'm going to finish this posting later.... when it is ACTUALLY Wednesday! :)

ok... it's actually Wednedsay now, so I can finish the posting.

I thought I'd have some bead time yesterday, but that was not to be. I'm HOPING that I'll get some in this afternoon, but again... one never knows. I have so many fun ideas to work on... but I also have SO much photo-editing and web work to do as well. We'll see which one wins.

Hope you enjoyed the picture. I'll try to get some more posted soon.



tiny blah blah blah...

sponsored once again by the beautiful Stacey of Stars by Stacey!

thank you for my coffee chickie!!! :)


coffee - Cinnamon Dolce latte from my favorite Starbucks location - Holcomb Bridge and Old Alabama Road... stop in and tell them "sylvie sent you" (snicker)

music - radio. Listening to Mara on Dave FM today. Some days I need a little more chatter and she's SO fun to listen to during lunch.

No comments: