Friday, March 13, 2009

Whoo hoo!!! It's Friday!!!!!!!

It's a day off from school, which means an abnormal day for me, but sometimes abnormal is needed. I'm glad to have a day with my guys!

Yesterday was NOT a beadmaking day. I wasn't sure if it was going to be or not and it ended up a "not."

I spent my evening taking pictures of beads. It takes SO SO SO long to do that. I am taking pictures of my baby beads... all the different color varieties to make sort of a sample-list. I made like 1,000 beads, so it shouldn't surprise me that taking pictures is taking a while. I'm taking 3 different views of them, so that takes even longer (no... I'm not taking pictures of ALL 1,000 beads! Just one style of them and in small bundles... not single beads)

I had a great picture of a pile of them to show here, but it's not wanting to load pictures today. Oh well. I still have a lot more pictures to shoot tonight. Hopefully I can get the project finished and have a little time in the studio this weekend.

My response to Halloween Head Over Heels has been WONDERFUL. Thank you everyone for your kind words. Hopefully people at Bead and Button will like it too AND will like the other holiday beads I have in store. Very excited about it all!!! I just need to find a way to speed-bead my samples. At least I've made Head Over Heels so many times that I can pretty much fly through the structure. The embellishment is what takes me so long!!!

In other beady news... I have 2 full classes (FULL FULL FULL) ready to go for the Finding Your Voice workshops. They're going to start a week from Monday. I'm taking this week to get everyone placed in classes, go over the guidelines, etc. Hopefully this gang will have as much fun/success as the past 2 groups. I love this class. :)

Announcement... I'm looking for a coffee sponsor for next week (and weeks after). If you're interested... check out the starbucks link to the right. Let me know that you've added money to my card and give me the info for your website or whatever else you need to plug. I love my free coffee, so I will GLADLY give you all the link-lovin' you'd like! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

tiny blah blah blah...

brought to you one last time by Stacey!! Thank you so so so much, my friend!!! You're the best! I can't wait to hang out in Milwaukee!!!

coffee today - Cinnamon Dolce Yummy Latte

music today - just the radio.... and right now i can't even hear it!

No comments: