Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't usually post on Sundays, but today I am. And I'm doing the happy dance!!!

I made beads!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!

I was on an errand with Griffin and we were talking and he said, "mom you need to make beads" and I said, "I know. I don't know why I don't. I'm scared of something." Because of that conversation, when we got home, I asked him if he would help me move some stuff around in the studio so that I could make beads. He agreed (a small amount of $ changed hands) and because we were down there working... it made it easy to just hook everything up and start making beads.

I was scared. I have to say that, but I did ok!!!

I made beads!!!!!!!

More on this tomorrow. For now, I'm going to read my book that is SO good I can't put it down (and it says a lot that I DID in order to make beads!!)






<---- these are the beads!!!












Tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - nope. didn't have any today!
music - didn't have a speaker for my ipod in the studio. Will remedy that tomorrow!!

what I'm reading... Twilight by Stephenie Meyers. I'm hooked!!!!

No comments: