Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It's Monday... <--- I know it's not REALLY Monday, but it's the Monday of this week, but it feels more like a Monday than a Tuesday!!


We were totally dragging getting out of the house this morning. We all made it on time, but BOY it was hard!!! Sometimes a day off does more harm than good!!!!! It was a fun weekend, though!


So, now it's back to work day. But guess what guess what???!!! (this is where you say "what!??!" enthusiastically) I was in my studio yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Ok, I didn't make beads. I didn't even really clean up or organize, but I went in and looked at my bead stash to see what I've got left from pre-hiatus. I have a decent selection of little e-bay beads, which is good! (for those non-beady sorts reading this... that won't make any sense to you, but it makes sense to me and my customers. I sell different stuff on e-bay than my usual mermaids, etc. that are pictured on the site).

I make my sets (I call them bundles) a little differently than a lot of the people on e-bay, so I think I've got at least a START towards getting some things put together. I probably need 3 good studio days (evenings) to get enough of a selection to put some things up. I'll try and make a few focal beads for a future Etsy store at the same time. I've got to do some Etsy research between now and then.

SO, that was the exciting beady news du jour. I know I still need to finish my long-winded posting about the creative process, but I'm not in the mood today. Maybe tomorrow... we'll see.


tiny blah blah blah...

coffee - the bad bad bad Starbucks addiction continues. I'm having a totally indulgent Cinnamon Dolce latte with evil whipped cream. I have GOT to make coffee at home tomorrow!!!

music - Duffy (right now Warwick Avenue is on. My favorite song on the album is "Mercy" which was a song of the week several weeks ago.) It's a good mellow modern Motown kind of sound. Think Amy Winehouse, but without the manic streak.... maybe even a little more mellow. Early Diana Ross with a whole lot more edge??? No... that's not it either... Go listen. I can't come up with a good comparison!

No comments: