Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Monday and I'm STILL sick. :(

My kids are back at school and I'm back at work, but I feel LOUSY. What's this got to do with beads???? When I have a cold, I just can't make beads. I've done it in the past when I HAD to, but it wasn't easy and beadmaking needs to be fun now... so no beadmaking for me until this allergy stuff clears up!

I have been beading though. I've almost finished my Halloween Head Over Heels sample and she's ADORABLE if I do say so myself!!! Hopefully I can get her finished tonight or tomorrow night and take pictures. I want to have the kits for sale by the end of the week!!!

I did go out and have lunch with friends on Saturday who gave me a tiny bit of a lecture about my NEED to jump right into the bead business again. I'm not going to go into my whole inner dilemma, but there is one and it's a difficult one... and I'll maybe discuss it at a later time.

It just stinks that I have to think of beads/art as money right now. Phooey... I already started the conversation that I said I wasn't going to have. My friends disagree and think making beads HAS to be connected to making money... but they do unfortunately. It's either that or a part-time job at Starbucks. I'd rather make beads than make coffee. We've seen how successful I am at MAKING coffee. Although I would get free lattes... or do they??

I'm not going to finish this "conversation" today... maybe not ever. We'll see.

In the meantime...

tiny blah blah blah

coffee AND tea this morning - Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte AND Chick Fil A Sweet Tea with lots of lemon.

music - forgot to put any on!! I'll play something. I think I'm in a quiet mood, so I'm going to pick Corinne Bailey Rae and Colbie Callait

No comments: