Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday Thursday Thursday...

Supposedly "Stress Free Thursday" (says a friend) I'm questioning that and thinking of re-naming this day since I think we're jinxing it by calling it "stress-free".

I know people are waiting for me to say something witty or thought-provoking or whatever... but I just don't have ANYTHING to say today.

My brain is tired.

Hopefully, I'll find the picture that I need to complete my creativity sermon series on my home computer tonight. Then I can get it loaded on here and finish my soap-box speech on the topic of creativity in glass beadmaking. I know that you are DYING to find out the ending!!!

If you are a facebook person, please go to this site and verify that I am indeed the person who writes this crazy blog.

http://apps.new.facebook.com/blognetworks/blogpage.php?blogid=41552

Thanks bunches!!


tiny blah blah blah (look! we have a new feature!!!)

coffee today - Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte from a different starbucks than my regular one. I'm not thrilled w/ it. It's already cold because I didn't drink it fast enough.... it was THAT not good. (but not so "not good" that I threw it out!)

music today - Dave FM again. I left my ipod SOMEWHERE at home, but not sure where!

I'm reading (this is the new feature) - Stop in the Name of Pants by Louise Rennison. It's written for teenage girls, but I love it. Sheer hilariousity. As Georgia, the main character would say, "fabbity fab fab" reading!! (It's a series, so don't start with this one!!)

No comments: