Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday - Say what???? How do these people find me??!!!

I was about to post something about making beads yesterday (which I am still SO excited about and plan to repeat today), but while checking my website info this morning, I saw one of those crazy things with how people find their way to my blog.

Here were the top google entries (other than the obvious sylvie lansdowne blog, sylviebeads blog, etc.)

If you can figure out why this one is here, PLEASE let me know. I googled the words myself and there were over 630 entries. Mine was nowhere NEAR the top (never even saw it), so I'm wondering what person wandered here looking for....

song lyric "mustard, mustard"


I have absolutely NO idea what I would have talked about that had to do with songs and mustard!!! Who knows.

I'll post more about beadmaking tomorrow. Hopefully I can take some pictures of what I made, but will have to see if I can find the bead camera's (I have one specifically for that) battery charger. It also hasn't been used in over 2 years!!!


time for the tiny blah blah blah...

Coffee - nope. Having Chick fil a sweet tea w/ three lemons (my high-maintenance order because there is an appropriate ratio of lemons to tea required by my taste buds). I'm needing some coffee though... might have to make a run for it at lunchtime.

Music - John Mayer. Good mellow music for a Monday morning.

What I'm reading - NOTHING! I finished Twilight late last night. OMG that was a good book!!! I bought the sequel at the used bookstore yesterday, so I plan on starting it tonight. Reading about vampires right before I go to bed might NOT be my best idea, but oooooh that first book was good!!!

No comments: