Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quickie Wednesday posting...

(I know that sounds impossible... I'm always long-winded in my blog postings!!)

I had a fun, but short beadmaking day yesterday. I made a couple of little witchy faces for my new head over heels Halloween version AND the cutest little candy-corn fairy godmother!!!

It was Griffin's idea (or harrison's??? or both??? I'd better get my story straight!) and it turned out SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to get a picture and post it here. It's going to go on etsy.com in my store for sale as soon as I get it photographed. Cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to have a little beadmaking time today, but I'm not sure if I will or not. It's kind of crazy around here.

I'm a little overwhelmed with working 2 jobs and being single mom. I have no idea how people balance it all. I'm feeling like things are more on the teetering side than the balanced side right now. I have no idea if that made sense. I sort of see myself as a waitress with too many plates right now... thus the teetering. I'll figure it out... I always do! :)

(insert "I am woman" song here....)

back to work... See??? Told you it was short!!!

tiny blah blah blah

coffee - Cinnamon dolce latte WITH whipped cream!!!

music - Sylvie's mellow side - another "mellow" playlist... not the long one listed to the right. I need more words than "mellow" to describe my playlists. I have about 4 of them that have "mellow" in the title and I never remember which is which!!! Right now I'm listening to Kelly Clarkson's "The Trouble With Love" which was in one of my favorite movies Love Actually.

No comments: