Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday Studio Excitement!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm REALLY a beadmaker again!!! I was going through the motions the past few times... just trying to make what I already knew how to make... nothing new, nothing creative (from my end), just making sure I could DO the work again.

(If you're not a beadmaker that won't make sense, so think of it like playing an instrument after years of no practice. It's SO physical... getting your hands to do what they need to do without your having to think about it. That's what I was working on before.... just getting back into the groove.)

But TODAY... I was INSPIRED! That's what I live for!!! I was sitting there making things and my brain started flying through possibilities.... things I could make today, things I needed to think more about... WAY more beads than I'd ever have time for anytime soon.

THAT was exciting!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!!!


and do I have something cool in store for my customers!!!! woo hoo!!!! I can't WAIT to reveal it!!! (only mom knows.... and maybe Marcy will because I've got to tell SOMEONE who gets it!)

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!


tiny blah blah blah...

(and this will be a shocker)

NO COFFEE

NO MUSIC

and I had a great studio day anyways!!!!!!
(other than burning my lip on a shocky piece of flying hot glass)

No comments: