Saturday, July 26, 2003

dk ameth w/ lt apple enamel/mustard dots and violet pixie dust (some no dots)

dk ameth w/ lt apple enamel/mustard

mustard w/ dk purple enamel/mustard dots (some no dots)

mustard w/ dk purple enamel/mustard dots/violet pixie dust (some no dots)



can I just say right here and now that I love murano mustard (i think it's also called vetrifond) and it just rocks. I'm almost out of it....booo hoo. Must be time for a glass order! It is just a gorgeous color.



May I mention also that NONE of the beads above are on the to-do list and that I got way off because of that darn mustard!!!



that color will also appear in the next session.



taking a break, so might be less beads next session....hopefully lunch delivery (wonderful Rob) will be here soon!!



tally this session 44 beads

total bead count 154



music - Crowded House (Jan I always think of you when I listen to this) "things ain't cookin' in my kitchen" -that's the truth!

No comments: