Friday, July 25, 2003

I'm watching Big Brother 4.....I'm hooked on reality tv, as I've said here many times before.



Dana is not playing smart and it drives me nuts when people just are not smart players! This seems silly that I think about these people on shows....I just want to scream at the T.V. and say "hey! You're a moron!"



It is almost 12 hours until blogathon....I have sort of planned my day/night...we'll see if I can stay on one plan of action or if I switch paths 19 times.



ok...off to find chocolate



sponsor me if you're reading this!!!! click on the right hand side....it's for a good cause! think of it like a pbs pledge drive where they make you feel guilty if you're watching and not pledging. If you're reading this....go sponsor me!



coffee today - starbucks mocha light on the mocha....made correctly, I might add



music 80's radio and court tv on the tele.

No comments: