Friday, July 18, 2003

so...again I'm back. I have things to say (and if you know me you know how rare that is...cough cough).



First....

I am not deep. There are no political statements here, nor do I ever expect there to be. I was not deep in college, though the professor of my painting class really tried to make me make STATEMENTS...on the subject of politics...I just don't. If you need deep political thoughts...they won't be spewing forth from my mouth. I might from time to time spew on the subject of art and the making of art, but even that won't be all that deep. I am just about as deep as the shallow end of the kiddie pool.



Second...

I love Frances the Badger. I loved it as a kid, thought it was a fun story. I love it even more as a parent....having kids that make Frances look like a rank amateur bed-avoider. My favorite line in the book is "The giant wants to get me. May I have some cake?" I think that passage is one of those universal truths.



Third...

I can't remember for the life of me, but it was the reason I started this entry and I'm sure it was life-changing information! LOL

No comments: