Wednesday, July 16, 2003

So...Here we are a week? later.



I have been working on this for almost a whole week. I am finally done transferring all the old journal to this new fancified "blog". It makes me laugh that I was hip and didn't know it. It took someone telling me I was a blogger and me inside being totally offended (thinking it was some sort of fat remark) before I understood that it was a good thing! :)



Well...I have now joined the throngs of people destined to put our lives out there for public consumption. I was already doing it, so no biggie now. I guess if anyone out there really cared about coffee I drink or if I'm manic or not or if I went to work or not...they could do a search for something like "quit biting her nails" or "can't spell Osbournes spells them as Ozbornes" or "drinks too much starbucks" and they would find me! And then they would leave..having no idea what in the world I was talking about.



I don't even know what I said in that paragraph, so they would be in good company.



So here it is...the new improved journal...now BLOG!

No comments: