Sunday, July 20, 2003

I have been up researching Eula's life tonight....if you don't know...just don't ask...ok?



Well, anyways...I found 2 hilarious sites. One is a redneck translator which you can put any website into and it converts it into a sort of redneck-ese. I also found a redneck haiku site that had me cracking up. I sure do miss My Redneck Neighbor's site. Sniff Sniff. Why do all the good sites die young?



So...I give you redneck Haiku....



this un's my favorite...Gathering by David Burge



In early morning mist

Mama searches Circle K for

Moon Pies and Red Man



More Redneck Haiku





And just a brief translation of my site in redneck...I love this one!



Here's a bit from my last journal entry on the subject of americans moving to Canada.... (this just cracks me up!)



Here is th' articles fo' yer perusal, ah reckon....

Some article about varmints movin' t'Kinada



This hyar article goes on an' on an' on an' on about whuffo' South Car'linans is movin' t'Kinada. ah reckon they lacked t'menshun the dawgoned-est most most impo'tant reason, as enny fool kin plainly see.....BECAUSE of SHOPPING! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide! Howdy??? Wasn't they readin' mah journal this hyar week? Whuffo' is they movin' fo' political reasons when they c'd move fo' much less stressful ones an' jest tell varmints they're movin' on account o' th' Kinadian dollar jest sucks right now. W'dn't varmints be happier fo' them an' not hafta git into deep discusshuns on over it? They c'd jest say..."we is movin' t'go shoppin'" an' ev'ryone'd unnerstan'. No one'd hafta debate an' all'd be happy fo' them, dawgone it........thet is until they sat next t'irate French Kinadian Woomin on th' ferry. Mebbe ah sh'd e-mail an' warn them about her.




I am loving this little thingy. I'll be translating more of my life into redneck I do believe! (or is that I reckon' so?)



Redneck Translator...use with caution...lest you be hauled off to the nearest trailer park

No comments: