Saturday, July 26, 2003

ok ok ok



I sort of cheated so that I could spend a LITTLE more time with that mustard color. I didn't quite clock in at 3:30...I also forgot to set the alarm (she rationalizes knowing it was the seductive mustard that made her be late)



I did jam on these beads...should listen to crowded house more often



mustard w/ grey blue enamel/dk ameth dots/violet pixie dust (some no dots)

mustard w/grey blue enamel/dk ameth dots (some no dots)

mustard w/ lt. apple enamel/mustard dots (some no dots)

mustard w/ lt apple enamel/dk ameth dots (some no dots)

mustard w/ lt apple enamel/dk ameth dots violet pixie dust (some no dots)

mustard w/ lt apple enamel/mustard dots violet pixie dust (some no dots)

mustard w/pink enamel mustard dots (some no dots)

mustard w/ pink enamel dk ameth dots (some no dots)



seems like I listed an extra here...so we'll have to see what I didn't really make tomorrow when they're out of kiln







tally this session 66 beads

total bead count 220 I rock!!!!



:)



OK! no more mustard!!!!!



No comments: