Saturday, July 26, 2003

Ok....so my first post entered at 9:04....that's actually pretty on time for me!



Now I can take a breath and talk about today, etc.



I did NOT get enough sleep last night. That does not bode well for today.



Rob went to the movies last night...was aiming for a 10:30 show, missed it, next one at 12:15....got home at 3:15...woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. Tossed and turned and slept off and on until about 5 a.m. Now am draggy tired.



I'm sitting here trying to figure out how I am going to get Starbucks today. I don't think I can drive there and back in 30 min. I don't think that's probably legal either, blogathonny wise.



ok......any volunteers to deliver starbucks? I'm going to wake Rob's sorry butt up in a minute and make HIM since he's the reason I'm so dopey this a.m. (though I'm never a great morning person)



We'll see how dopey I end up being tomorrow a.m. at 8:30 or so. :)



starbucks - I WISH!

music - not yet...can't even think of moving from this bed right now.

No comments: