Friday, July 18, 2003

In big big big news.......... (drumroll please)

I am no longer homeless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We bought the house we've been renting yesterday. The end to the whole fire/insurance/ick-fest incident!!!!!!!!!!

We are now the proud owners of a 1980 contemporary style ranch home located in the 'burbs! I figure, if you can't own a turn of the century farm house on an acre close to Atlanta.....you should go for the exact opposite. That way there are no comparisons!

Really, though. It's a comfortable (well priced) home with a great school. I'll learn to adjust to the traffic someday. But in the meantime, my ITP friend (ITP means inside the "perimeter" which is a highway surrounding Atlanta) is now moving OTP!!!! She no longer is bogged down with being cool!!! :) I laugh because I'd be ITP if I could. All the good restaurants/shopping are there. But now we live here! We've returned to our high school era homeland.

So...that concludes todays big news. I am now off to the movies w/ the boys. They've earned a treat for good behavior this week.

Braves won last night!!! I've been to 2 games this year via my parents season tickets and they've won both. Last year I was a jinx and I didn't want to go because of it. This year....I'm a good luck charm? Maybe??? Feed my ego and say "why yes!"

Coffee today - nope, but sure seems like it!
Music - not yet, but really want it.
Reality TV - nope...didn't even watch it yesterday (if you don't count Court TV)
Days till school starts - 24

No comments: