Saturday, July 26, 2003

ok...I have more silly songs in my head. This one is thanks to Christine at BigPinkCookie.com who last week was "singing" school house rock songs on her blog.



Now I can't get the "I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill and I'm sittin here on capitol hill...." song out of my head.



Although, without school house rock I would have never learned the words to the preamble to the constitution...



sing it with me...



"we the people...

in order to form a more perfect union

establish justice and insure domestic tranquiliteeeeeeeeeeeee

provide for the common defense

promote the general welfare...........................ok...I forgot the rest of the words, but I knew them when I was in school.



Guess I need to go back and study my American Civics via school house rock some more...



Conjunction junction what's your function.......



Interjection for excitement and emotion...are generally set apart in a sentence by an exclamation point (or by a comma when the feeling's not as strong)

so when you're HAPPY (HOORAY!) or SAD (awwww!) or EXCITED (?!) or MAD (argh!) or frightened (eek!) or glad (?!) an interjection starts the sentence right!



this little school house rock vignette was brought to you by a woman who is really tired and punchy and has no idea how to spell vignette



and who made a total of 8 beads during the last 30 minutes (brining us back to the topic at hand...HOORAY!)



:)

No comments: