Thursday, July 17, 2003

Wastin away again in bloggeritaville.



Yes. I have wasted a day once more putzing around with my website...surfing the net and other things which had NOTHING to do with beadmaking. And yes...I remember that this is a beadmaking journal NOT a travel log OR a "where I surfed online" UGH!



I am in a relatively good mood...I just need to get stuff done!!!!! YIKES!



In new semi-bead related news...My kids are going to summer day camp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooo hooooo! I have 2 weeks of work-time while they're at camp. This means 2 things. I must work while they're at camp AND I must make money to afford the camp. Rob cringed a bit when I told him how much camp was. I reminded him of the expenses involved in sending someone to the mental hospital.....



One Psychiatrist 7 days treatment....$1,500

One Hospital Visit 7 days..................$3,000

Psychiatric Medication.........................$ 500

Childcare while at hospital..................$ 350



Summer camp...................... Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Feel free to use this same price scale anytime you need to go to the spa or any other "mental health" type activity.



Well...will be at the Braves Game tonight...again...not working.



Will be at home tomorrow and will have to have to have to get some beady stuff done soon!



Will be at Beads by Design on Saturday for the Atlanta ISGB (Southern Flames - I still hate that name!) meeting and Silent Auction.



Gosh...this is all so boring. Wish I had witty cute things to say today, but I don't.



I will say that I am addicted to reality television. It's the sad truth. Is their a help group for that? I'm sure there is but I probably wouldn't want to go there....I'd have to miss my "programs". That's such a eula-ism...."my programs". Oh no! I've actually become Eula Mae!!!! Look out East Egip...



here's the blah blah...

Coffee today (with Marcie) - Venti Mocha Light on the Mocha

Music - nope...internet junkie

Days till School starts....25!

Days till Summer Camp....4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (must sell beads to afford camp and my sanity)

No comments: